The one thing I like about summers in Pakistan is not the heat! Not the flowing sweat and obviously not the load shedding! But it’s the exotic sweetness and aroma of mangoes that almost everyone loves.
The scrumptious fragrance, the mouth-watering aroma, the tempting taste, the exotic sweetness is not only delicious for our taste buds but also for our skin. Yes Mango ensembles so many beauty secrets but not many people are aware of them. This soft juicy fruit can be amazing for your skin so this give your skin some mango treats for a younger and fresher looking skin.
Mangoes are rich in Vitamin A and contain powerful anti-oxidants, which helps in regeneration of skin cells.They are useful in restoring the elasticity of skin and prevent wrinkle formation. Besides, it also helps to shield the skin from clogged pores and sun damages.
Here are some recipes to treat your skin with Mango delight:
- Mango Body Scrub: To make your body skin soft and supple, mash one mango, add a spoon of honey, two spoons of milk and half cup sugar. Blend the ingredients thoroughly and use this scrub while taking bath. Rub it vigorously all over your body and rinse with warm water for a kissable soft skin.
- Raw Mango Astringent: For acne prone skin, boil some raw mangoes, without pealing them, in water and let it cool, use this solution on your face as a toner and get rid of acne.
- Mango Face Cleanser: To remove sun damage and tanning, mix the pulp of mango with flour and honey to make a thick paste. Let it stay on your face for fifteen minutes and wash by scrubbing gently. Use it regularly to reduce summer tan.
- Mango-Milk Face Mask for Normal skin: You would need peeled ripe mango, two spoons of whole milk, powdered almonds and crushed oats. Blend all these ingredients in a blender for exfoliating normal skin to reveal a healthy, glowing and soft skin.
- Mango Pulp Face Mask for Oily Skin: Just wash your face in cold water and apply the smashed pulp of mango on it. Keep for 10 minutes and wash off.
- Mango-Yoghurt Face Pack for Dry Skin: This face pack is a soothing and nourishing treat for sensitive and dry skin. Just mix the pulp of mango with six spoons of yoghurt. Apply it on face for fifteen minutes and wash off.
- Douse into the mango fun and enjoy your summer with the confidence of flawless glowing skin! Plus don’t forget to refresh yourself with chill ‘Kachi Lassi’ after eating mangoes. Enjoy!